• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass

debbie125

Hello everyone,I'm due to have my gastric bypass on Friday and I can't wait! I'm having it done in Poland privately,as the prices here are so expensive. I've been over weight most of my life done all the diets took all the pills,but always gained the weight back! and more! I've been on the list 3 times for surgery and gone through all the hoops only to be refused because I've lost too much weight or the guidelines have changed and I have to have a higher bmi. At my biggest I was 21 stone I'm now 18.7 and there's no way I'm going back to that so I'm nipping it in the bud now! Looking forward to being a slimmer healthier me!

All the very best keep us updated once you recover

Good luck - keep in touch x

Thanks everyone I will keep you updated can't believe I'm getting it done after waiting so long ? I've read so many peoples diaries and posts and I've realised that I won't know what I can eat or can't eat or drink until I've had the op and tried things ?

Good luck to you and hope you get to where you want to be xx

Excited. Can't wait to be 3 more sleeps myself. Good luck.

Well I'm still in Poland you can't fault the hospital and the staff here the hospital is so clean it's just been great still feeling a little sore but all went well and I shall be leaving today I have one night in the hotel and will be flying back tmw to start my new hopefully much slimmer life :D

Well I'm still in Poland you can't fault the hospital and the staff here the hospital is so clean it's just been great still feeling a little sore but all went well and I shall be leaving today I have one night in the hotel and will be flying back tmw to start my new hopefully much slimmer life :D

Good luck with your flight! Hope you will feel better and better everyday :)

Back