• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric sleeve conversion to Gastric bypass 7th November 2018

Jules65

Well I can safely say that I never want another year like 2018,
After having gastric sleeve surgery in July 2018 and suffering with severe dehydration, Barrett's oesphagus and a 4cm hiatus hernia, I went ahead with a conversion to a gastric bypass in November 2018.
I can now eat and drink, I have maintain fluid intake, have started eating solid food, although I'm still learning the different way of eating. I am pleased to say I have not had to go into hospital at all apart from basic appointments.
So here's to a better 2019.

Happy new year to you all, and good luck on your personal journeys wherever you may be.

Jules xx

What a roller coaster of a year for you. I'm so happy that the bypass is working out better for you. I can't imagine the relief you must be feeling now. Its good that your team didn't stress you out and went ahead with the conversion. I hope 2019 is super for you and your new pouch helps you achieve the life that you want.x

Well I can safely say that I never want another year like 2018,
After having gastric sleeve surgery in July 2018 and suffering with severe dehydration, Barrett's oesphagus and a 4cm hiatus hernia, I went ahead with a conversion to a gastric bypass in November 2018.
I can now eat and drink, I have maintain fluid intake, have started eating solid food, although I'm still learning the different way of eating. I am pleased to say I have not had to go into hospital at all apart from basic appointments.
So here's to a better 2019.

Happy new year to you all, and good luck on your personal journeys wherever you may be.

Jules xx
Two WLS in one year, that must have been tough! Hope you continue to improve and that the bypass gets you to where you want to be x

How awful for you, I hope your bypass works well for you xx

Back