• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little update

WIGLET

Have been feeling awful ever since having my gastric sleeve fitted 5 weeks ago. Have been very sick this week so went back to Spire Murrayfield this morning. Consultant spoke about my condition and asked about my gall bladder. I have 3 stones but they knew I had these before my operation but said they would not do anything with them because they were not bothering me. Guess what has flared up - my gallstones. They were going to take me in to hospital this morning to put me on a drip. I said I would try being at home and if I got any worse I would go back.
I have to see the consultant on Thursday to see if im getting my gall bladder out. Oh the joys.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Aw honey ... how rotten for you :( at least you know what was causing you to feel so ill though, so I suppose it is good & bad news. hope all goes well on Thursday :wave_cry: xxx

Tray3004

Good luck hun c

Ruthiep

Well at least you have an idea what's been making you feel so wretched Wiglet. Good luck for Thursday and hope you feel much better after.

drylaw

good luck for thursday and hoopefully you will feel better soon

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Best wishes, Wiglet.

Again, at least you have an answer as to what was causing you to feel so bad, and you should start to feel so much better once the stones have been removed.

Hope it all goes well. :)

janebell

hope all goes well for you un x