• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Wrap with Cosmetic Bliss

me_but_better

Hello all,

I'm off to the Czech Rep in 10 days to have my gastric wrap done by Dr Cierny, and I cant bloomin' wait!!

I've been big forever, and have lost weight numerous times, but ho hum, always put it back on plus a couple of extra pounds! :sigh:

Anyway, I look forward to sharing our journeys together!!

Take care

A x

minime

I'm sure you won't regret your decision. I've lost approx 2 stones since start of pre-op diet 11 weeks ago. I have now accepted I'm a slow loser compared to some, but do not regret my decision to have it done. The care provided while you are out there is second to none. Good luck and I look forward to following your journey.

Channel Swimmer

And I shall be joining you!!! I'm also having a gastric wrap with Dr Cierney on 24/4!

I'll see you at silly o'clock at Stansted

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woohoo good luck, im going with CB too :) xxx

Channel Swimmer

Last edited by a moderator:

delighted2010

Hellop Ladies

Pls i have a question, i will like to find out about this gastric wrap with Dr Cierney. Pls has anyone used this doctor abroad and will you recommed him. I am so worried as the wrap is not available in the uk. Will you say it is better than the band?
Thanks ladies.

claire-anna

delighted2010 said:
Pls i have a question, i will like to find out about this gastric wrap with Dr Cierney. Pls has anyone used this doctor abroad and will you recommed him. I am so worried as the wrap is not available in the uk. Will you say it is better than the band?

Hi Hun. I'm flying out on the 20th for a wrap with dr c... And the reason why is because the reviews are excellent. xx good luck

Oh and about wrap vs band. I didn't like the thought of having a little device inside me and having the fills etc. the wrap has better weight loss apparently and easier to live with x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

me_but_better

Having just returned from Dr C in Brno, I can say with all honesty that he is fantastic!!

The service offered by Deborah and Michael who run Cosmetic Bliss is absolutely invaluable and I really would recommend them 110%!!

Making the decision to have surgery is a huge one, I know cause it took me 3 years!! It is probably one of the most important decisions you'll ever make, so it's important to use the right people!!

Take care
A x

Beyonce

Wow x x

love this site ladies x x i have made my application to Mr C
now im just waiting for a reply and hopefully a date x x
its so reasurring to hear all of your positive feed back from Mr C x

as you all know its a life changing decision so it has to be the right one :-D
x x x x x

claire-anna

Beyonce said:
Wow x x

x x x x x

Congratulations.. You sure have made the best decision... Look forward to hearing about your journey xx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Beyonce said:
Wow x x

x x x x x

Claire is so right. You won't regret it beyonce, he's amazing!!! Good luck :) xxx

from me phone :D

Beyonce

hey girls x x i still havent heard anything back off Cosmetic Bliss yet x i have sent off my form on line and left a few messages x x does it take a while ??? x x x x and thanks Caren x x x means alot x x

claire-anna

Beyonce said:
hey girls x x i still havent heard anything back off Cosmetic Bliss yet x i have sent off my form on line and left a few messages x x does it take a while ??? x x x x and thanks Caren x x x means alot x x

They don't normally take too long, but may be busy.....I'm sure your forms have been sent to dr C for review.. Xx

Beyonce

Hi Claire x x thanks for your reply x x i have just sent an e-mail to Dr C x x so i will let you know as soon as i hear anything x x x thanks x x

Beyonce

hello sweetie x x

yes im very apprehensive waiting around ha ha x x i have just had a phone call from a lady who works for Secret Surgery x x they to have clinic in Prague with Prof Dr Martin Fride x x im just wondering if anybody has positive feed back from this company??? x x x who are you having your surgery hun ??? x x x x x