• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric wrap

lynz g

Hi getting a wrap in Nov. Any info would be helpful I'm so nervous. How is the pain after? Xx

Hi, I'm going to doctor hruby. Me and my sister getting one. Fly on 11 Nov. Started pre op today. Murder lol..... what about u? X

lynz g said:
Hi, I'm going to doctor hruby. Me and my sister getting one. Fly on 11 Nov. Started pre op today. Murder lol..... what about u? X

Hi, how come your starting pre op diet so early?!? I've only Been told 10 days for mine. You've got nearly a month of starvation!!!!! Omg!! Xx

Jules is right, you've started your pre-op way too early and setting yourself up for failure...you only need to do it for a week to 10 days before.

I had the wrap done with Dr Hruby in August. You won't feel much if any pain after as you will be given regular painkillers, but because the stomach is wrapped in on itself and the inside walls are touching to start with you will suffer nausea for the first 24-48 hrs, for me that was the worst part as I hate feeling or being sick! Like childbirth though once you see the weight dropping of any memories of the op fade away because you realise it was all worth it and the best decision you ever made!

It's good you have your sister going through it with you. Don't forget your google translate app lol

There's lots of threads on here about ops with Dr Hruby, with lots of info if you search around.

Hi gals, I thought the same!!! I emailed the doc as everyone was on about slimfast diets.... I asked him he said the last 4 weeks do a high protein low Cal diet!!! Do yous think its defo wrong? Xxx

Back