• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GAYNOR AND BRETT

brett i struggle with cold drinks have you tried warm ones, cold ones contract things inside you while warm ones do not so you can take more of them.

Take it one day at a time, no ones expecting you to recover overnight, this was a traumatic experience for you and you need to recover mentally and physically from it.

A quick nore re gaynor she went home yesterday and spent the night in her own bed and is feeling so much better for that.

Hi Brett + Gaynor
So good to hear from you! Please take it easy and rest well and i hope each day that passes gives you a little more strength both mentally and physically. Please pass on my best wishes to Gaynor too she is so positive its great Sending you both a big hug from sunny Scotland xx

Last edited:
Brett it's just nice to see your 'ol face' back here. You take things easy - sounds like your being sensible and yes there will come a day when ALL of this will have been worthwhile.

Sending you hugs with fairy dust to help build up your strength xx

Oh Brett it is so so good to see you post thanks so much for letting us know how you are I understand how you are feeling and it is such a major shock we are never really prepared for things like that but it is over now and you have come through it and once you are feeling stronger and less vulnerable I am sure you will feel differently.
For now good to know you are eating a little and glad sage was able to suggest help for the fluids as they are so important as you know.
Well done on the weight loss, although it is probably the furthest thing from your mind at present.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope you feel much better soon

Lots of love Jay xx

Was so sorry to hear poor Gaynor has had problems too my heart goes out to her, but relieved she is home and feeling better and that she is recovering from the TIA what a worry for her.
Hope you feel stronger soon too Gaynor and so look forward to having you back on the board.
Lots of love and hugs Jay xx

Back