• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T Any body from Darlington ?

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
Is there anybody on here from Darlington . My daughter Gaynor lives in Wales as some of you know . Well her boyfriend has been payed off work and has got a job in Darlington and her and the girls are moving up there in October to live . And as I'm a worry wort can you tell me what its like to live there . Thanks for your help . Take care .
Margaret xx

Hi Everybody
Is there anybody on here from Darlington . My daughter Gaynor lives in Wales as some of you know . Well her boyfriend has been payed off work and has got a job in Darlington and her and the girls are moving up there in October to live . And as I'm a worry wort can you tell me what its like to live there . Thanks for your help . Take care .
Margaret xx
HI marg

maggi may lives in darlington and she sed its fab there, I find out myself as off to see her in october.................email her and find out all the info .

All the best - MeJulie xx

hi marge darlo is lovely, was a really nice place when i was at maggies xxx julie you will love it when you visit !

liz x

i live about 20 minutes are way and be reassured its a fab place :). i know ag1981 lives there too!

Hi Margaret

I live approx 10-15 mins from Darlington...it's fine there...any idea whereabouts they'll be living yet?

Hi Everybody
Thank you all for your replies it has put my mind at rest . I know she is grown up and has her own little family but you still worry about them . I`m going to lower the tone of the area because shes trying to talk me into moving there when I sell the bungalow . We`ll have to want and see what happens . Take care .
Margaret xx

I live about half an hour from Darlington, have only been a few times but seems nice and I haven't heard any bad things about it.

xx

I have just moved from Darlington in April. I liked living there. Everyone is friendly, there is lots to do and see for families with some lovely parks. It has a really good range of shops in the centre and often has diferent events etc going on in the centre.
This is the official website for Darlington: www.visitdarlington.com

Last edited:
Hope it all goes smooth for her Margaret...I'm sure it will be lovely for Mum and daughter to be together again....Good luck.

(((hugs)))

Back