• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting Impatient!

I suggest you ask about post op follow up as from my experience so far it is very lacking see what they say and good luck

I suggest you ask about post op follow up as from my experience so far it is very lacking see what they say and good luck

Thanks, will do, from the pack they gave me at the seminar it says your first appointment after the op is 6 weeks, then once every 3 months after than until you've had check ups for 24 months. What's your post op follow ups been like?

Mighty1888 thats great news you sure are moving quick now..when did you say you had the seminar Im hoping it quick like yours if I get funding!In regards to your last above post I would ask where do you have the op is it actually at Heartlands or spire hospital Solihull? plus how long you have to stay on liquids after op?? It is a bypass your having? also do you have to have an endoscopy prior before op?? Someone said best to take a pen and paper to write things down when you see surgeon

Hi mighty my post op was a seminar at 8 weeks thats all so far and that was only because I called to complain I had not had any follow up from them

Sharona they only use spire at solihull if they have a bed shortage its not an everyday thing

Also it says 1 to 2 weeks liquid 1 week puree 1 week soft then normal diet that's for a bypass they prefer 2 weeks liquid but thats any liquid I found soup was good to have once a day no bits in it though it broke down the monotony of just water squash tea coffee

Back