• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gingernutter (Sarah) is now officially on the losing side

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Just wanted to let you all know that after her 2yr fight to get her bypass Sarah had her op at Charring Cross yesterday.
She is doing great and was up yesterday and moving about.
She is due home tomorrow, and am sure she will post when she feels up to it.
I am sooooooooooooooo pleased for her.

Jay xx

WOW - this is the best news i have seen on here for ages.

Huge congrats Sarah. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

aww thats brilliant news, im so pleased after all shes been through, thats fantastic news xxx

congratulations thats is great news best wishes and speedy recovery and look forward to reading your posts
kerryxx

Yay:DI'm sooo glad she finally got her op:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Fantastic news - I am sure she now feels that the fight has been worthwhile!

Lx

congrats Sarah and a speedy recovery, so you can get on and tell us your story lol :)
:bestwishes:

So pleased for you Sarah, it has been so long coming. I am wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can get down to the business of losing weight and feeling great!

Giant hugs to you,
Nic;););)

Oh that's fantastic news, I hadn't seen any updates as she had just found out she wouldn't get funding in her area I think the day before I went into hospital for my own op. Please pass on my very best regards and I look forward to hearing how she's getting on when she's up to it!!! Lorna.x

congrats :)

Pass on loads of love and hugs and tell her we cannot wait to hear from her - big kisses to Sarah xxxxxxxx

I'm so pleased for her, bet she's so happy.

A bit of topic but Nic is that a new avatar? You are so pretty on there.

Fab news, she fought and won her battle. Now to enjoy the most wonderful taste in the world victory!!!

Back