• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Positive vibes for gingernutter

charliegirl

Can everyone that reads this thread please send up positive vibes for Gingernutter (sarah) to get her funding, I feel whilst others are also struggling her fight has been going on far too long, (two years)....she is up before the PCT on friday and maybe if we send good positive vibes to the universe they may help......please dont read and run add your thoughts and good wishes.....xxx

:23:loads of positive vibes and thoughts hugs and best wishes sarah:character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100:

Last edited:
Ginger, I hope that they don't turn you away this time...so I am sending you all the love and positivity I can....

((((((((((((((((((((((((:)):):):):)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)Ginger, you have worked so hard and that should be rewarded. I really hope they open their ears on Friday and hear how deserving you really are. Best of luck and lots of good vibes your way hun!

:character00238::character00238:
may this be your happy face on Friday

:sign0009::sign0009:
may they hear you out

:gen147::gen147:
may they recognize your need for help

:vibes::vibes::vibes:
Good vibes to you!

;)N

wishing you all the luck in the world.

Wishing you all the very best of luck for Friday so that you get the funding Hun!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Got everything crossed for you, Ginger! All the luck in the world xxx

:party0038::party0038: I really hope that you get a possitive outcome on Friday- we are all rooting for you Ginger!!

:bliss::8855::clap::party0011::party0049:
I hope this is how happy you will be feeling that you will be dancing around the house and screaming wih joy!!!

Got my fingers crossed and sending possitive vibes down the net!!! :girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower:

me, my two dogs and my six chickens have all got our fingers and toes crossed for you Ginger and that makes.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................#

erm

erm

well quite a lot of fingers and toes !!!!!!!!!

Hope all goes well
xxxx

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Positive vibes all the way.

Praying for the best outcome for you Gingernutter.

Thank you so much guys. I really appricate all the good wishes. A special thanks to Linda AKA charliegirl, you are very kind to think of me.

I am feeling weak and fragile at the moment. It has been such a long hard journey. It is so hard to get funding in my area. Fingers cross and thanks again. Bless you all.

good luck i hope it all goes well !!!

liz x

Back