• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spare a thought for Gingernutter (Sarah)

charliegirl

Some of you may know Gingernutter and the reasons why she feels she can no longer post on this forum. I would like her friends to spare a thought for her as she has still not received any word from the PCT. The meeting was moved from December to January and then cancelled due to sickness with staff members. She is back waiting and those of you who have been through this will know exactly how she feels. We are in touch via email and phone so if anyone wants to pass on good wishes post them here and I will let her know....thanks for reading..xx

ahh its a shame that she feels she cant post here no more, i dont know why that is as its none of my business, but tell her we are thinking of her and its hard playing the waiting game, her time will come and she has to focus on that.

send her my best wishes

liz xxxx

thats terrible that she's still waiting for news. I hope she gets the result she is waiting for very soon.

Its such a shame that she feels she cannot post anymore. I for one really valued her input to the forum and Im sure she could do with the support that we can offer her as we all know what she is going through.

Send her my love and best wishes x

all my love and luck to her xx

Thinking of you Ginge and have my hopeful wish socks on for you....

This will be your year, just you waint and see.

Big warm hugs to you....:)

Please tell her that we are sorry that she won't come back to us, we are her weight loss family and she is always welcome. We are here to support her with whatever stage she is at. Tell her we miss her & wish her well.

(((Big Hugs)))

Nichole

tell her we have everything crossed for her x x x

Sending my best wishes. x

thank you everyone

Thank you so much everyone.

I had tears in my eyes at your kind words of the support.

We are all here in search of comfort and understanding, all of us with common problems.

Obesity is almost a dirty word in our society Today. We can all join hands and hold our heads high while we are united in our quest to be accepted and treated with respect.

The support of this forum had lead me to a place of belonging. People have shown me kindness and compassion.

We all walk the same path in life and some times it is up hill. I hope to help others on their weight loss journey and share my own experiences as the world of obesity can be a very lonely place.

I want to thank you all for opening your hearts to me at a time when my weight loss journey is like walking in the dark.

Sarah, why can't i put things on here without re-reading and sounding like a 9 year old having a paddy!!!!

We need people like you on here that can put their feelings into words like you can. . . it beats my " life is crap but s**t happens" lol

x x x x

Back