• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gingernutter (Sarah) is now officially on the losing side

Oh golly, how did I miss this? Way to go Gingernutter. God knows you fought hard to get to this point. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you're back here soon, posting all about it.

Oh that is fantastic news. After her terrible struggle with getting WLS I'm really pleased for her. Get well soon Sarah if you are reading this x

Thank you all so much. It means so much to me to have you all here behind me.

My local PCT wouldn't give in but thank God someone else cared enough to know how much I needed this surgery. I am still in shock at how heartless the PCT are towards obese patients like me. How can they turn away patients in such need? My case exceeded the national criteria but they still wouldn't give me the funding. My brother died last year from a massive heart attack, he was in his 40's. Even this wasn't enough to move them. My health concerns are many but still they wouldn't budge.

I can not put into words my appreciation to the team at Charing cross.

Congrats Sarah i dont know you lol but have read these posts and i wish you a speedy recovery x

Back