• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glad christmas is over!

becky2123

Love Christmas but I was frustrated with all the food around! I cooked a lovely roast dinner and ate next to nothing! I was soo full but my head wanted to eat everything!

A few people bought me chocolates as I haven't told everyone about my band so my children are delighted as I have it all to them!

My husband bought me gym membership for Christmas so watch this space!

Hope everyone had a fab Xmas
Xxx

Me too,I never realised how much Xmas is focused around food I've just ate crap for the lady 3 days

Have to say your all right about the amount of food we buy more so after we have wls ive found it to be my first real challenge since my bypass over 3 months ago .I kept buying far too much stuff cooking extraI have a small serving of cChristmas lunch only having my favourite things in my plate leaving off so much but to be honest I didn't miss out if im honest too much food on my/anyone else's plate scares me a bit does that sound weird?
No chocolates passed my lips but a few measures of jack Daniels did ! Glad its done back to regular eating habits for me

Glad I'm not the only one!! We are away for the week and so much food!! I've just grazed for most of the week !! Can't wait to get home tomorrow and stop being so out of control. Def back on it and back to the gym!! Roll on 13th when I get an other fill. Xx

Whew! I'm so glad I found this thread. I was looking at pictures of minuscule side plates of food and comments about managing half!!

I have grazed from the moment I got up on Boxing Day till the minute I went to bed. I might have been eating side plates of good but there were a good few of them with chocolates, cheese, Mrs Tilly's tablet, and a couple if glasses of port in between

I was beginning to think I was the only person on this whole forum who felt out of control

I was up at sunrise this morning again for a hike lasting 1 and a half hours and might hit the sales for a few more fit bit steps and to stay away from the food for a few hours. Gonna keep my carbs to under 30 a day till 31st to try and get my lanzarotti gain and yesterday's back off

Good luck on getting back on that horse ladies. I certainly need it ;-)

Totally agree, for me it was frustration that I couldnt eat all the lovely xmas food!!! I have had little amounts of stuff but no major grazing or eating...im glad its over too as its been torture!!
Weigh in day Monday so I will see if the bits I did eat, game pie and smoked cheese, did have any effect!
Roll on New Year....

I've put the naughty's away till new year now lol its pure torture having open packets in the cupboards lol all the open bits have been finished off today ready a few days of normality then last blow out for the new year festivities ..... I've invited friends down purposely to help clear all the christmas surplus and to be fair we didn't buy much ..... my eyes have truly been open tho to the dangerous snacks we all love to nibble lol cheese footballs OMG i think i worked out roughly 10 balls 140 odd cals eeek

Ha ha. It is pure nirvana. Local confectionery producer but I think they ship global. Step daughter brought me a pack as it is gluten free. I opened it up and shared it out because I just new I couldn't resist eating it till it was done

Attachments

• image-1242565467.jpg
    image-1242565467.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 35
I grazed but also pb'ing a lot greedy inner me scoffed didn't chew and boom pb!!

I'm starting to realise I need to eat regular to stop the scoffing at meal time. I think im trying to go too long not eating like no breakfast then eat huge dinner doesn't work

Rome wasn't built in a day and either was our weight7!

Back