• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glue

Hi all.

Had my wounds glued 6 days ago and it's catching on my clothes now. Does anyone know how long it takes to fall off??? :)

Some of mine fell off within a week other bits lingered for almost 3 weeks :(

Really, I'm itching to pick it off but don't want to make it sore or get infected. Will just have to be patient I guess. thanks xxx

mine was all gone by 10 days post op.

I couldn't resist picking it off around the wound, but not the wound itself, my husband used to shout at me, but it was all off after 8 days x

Mine took weeks to go completely and yes it caught on my clothes I only ever shower they suggested a couple of baths and it went within no time. It drove me mad too

Mine took weeks to go completely and yes it caught on my clothes I only ever shower they suggested a couple of baths and it went within no time. It drove me mad too
Hi thank you, it's driving me mad, it's catching on my clothes and nips when it pulls on anything.

Might have a good soak tonight and see if it will come off.

xx

Hi thank you, it's driving me mad, it's catching on my clothes and nips when it pulls on anything.

Might have a good soak tonight and see if it will come off.

xx
Don't soak it off too early, if it was stitches they'd be in place much longer, check with your provider as in some cases, its a case of a quick shower, but not soaking for 10-14 days post surgery :)

Back