• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wounds not healing - glue

hopefulmum

hi guys did anyone have any problems with entry points not healing? i took my dressings off as ordered after 7 days and it seems like the glue had all stuck to the dressing and wound not healed. i stopped at the one and made a gp appointment as it worried me. bought steri strips and redressed it. just a bit worried

I only had glue on mine, no dressings. The only one I've had any trouble with, is the largest one under my left breast. It's taking much longer to heal than the others and is alot redder and still sore.

oh ok, so no dressings yeah see i think that would have been better, but what do i know i guess?

Its just like it got stuck!

I only had dressing on the main wound and was told to remove it in 48hrs x

saw my gp today she said they were slightly infected and gave me some antibiotic meds but she was not too concerned and was happy that they would heal well within a week or so...also thinks they were leaking and thats why stuck.

sorry kinda gross :(

I had trouble with mine.

Especially the port line. The glue had opened when dressing came off had to steri strip it. The end didn't heal for weeks needed packing with silver and eventually scabbed and healed 5 weeks post op x x

Back