• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal baby...woooooooo

Fabulous news, you really look like a different person and I bet you feel like one too! you're a real inspiration! Xx

Steph - You have done so well, are always so happy and positive and are a real inspiration to us all.

If there was an `Oscar` for weight loss you would certainly win it this year.

So pleased for you and your success and happy maintenance for your future life.

Good Luck with your jump for heroes; and I hope you get lots of sponsers and raise lots of money.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes x

Aww thanks guys xxx
Thank you Kat, when I do the jump I will have someone video it and take pictures and will be sure to post them. Im around £100 away from being able to book the jump now I think, so in the new year I will kick into high gear with the fundraising, I intend to pepper local businesses with requests to sponsor me lol
Steph xx

Steph, you star!!
I am so thrilled for you. You really deserve every last smidge of happiness.
Well done slinky x

fantastic and a massive congrats xx

Thank you guys xxx
Nadine...my weight kept sticking for a month at a time in past three or four months and I thought I was stuck at 11st 10lbs forever, but I put myself on my own pouch test, I ate almost all heavy protein (eggs, tuna, meat etc) and by day three I had tight restriction and my losses kicked in again. Then I started to have a craving for celery, so I gave in to it and started eating celery with low fat cream cheese and within what seems like no time the weight was dropped off by 2lb-3lbs per week and now Ive hit goal.
Wisdom I cant give much of, my water intake sucks and I dont do any organised exercise, so I really dont have any room to advise anyone, but my diet is good, I dont eat high fat foods, I still eat very small amounts, I dont eat chocolate or biscuits or cakes and whilst I do eat the odd packet of crisps and the odd piece of bread, I do put protein and nutritious foods first, so eating wise Im very well behaved.
Maybe shake your routine up, if you have the same kinds of food then change what you have, I do genuinely feel that somehow the celery nudged my body into letting go of that last stone or so and once I upped the protein that helped too. Our bodies can get used to what we do, so give it something new every now and then and you should get a nice suprise. That last stone or so is quite often the hardest to lose from what Ive read. Good luck and here is to you reaching your goal very soon xx
Steph xx

Thanks steph
Will start the pouch test on monday xxx

Good luck on that pouch test hon, though running up to Christmas might not be the best time lol
Steph xx

Back