• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal baby...woooooooo

You rock misses.xx

absolutely brilliant Steph, well done. x

Well done hun. We're target-reaching-twins! xx

Well done Steph a fantastic achievement! I know exactley how you feel as last week i reached target and today i weighed in at 10.12 havent been that weight since school! Enjoy every moment xxx

Hay Steph that's fantastic well done you honeybunch I'm so proud of you

well done steph

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud of you Stephy, bloody well done, what fantastic news.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Steph, that's absolutely fantastic. And check you in your sexy Miss Santa outfit! Love it! xXx

Well done steph you look amazing, here's to the rest of your life.... May it be a happy healthy skinny one! Good luck!

Amazing Steph!

I'm so happy for you - having watched your journey so far here. You are a real inspiration!
Actually, what I enjoy most about your posts is how you have enjoyed most of it so much. I take the same delight as you in this journey.

A well-deserved congratulations.
:talk017:​

Aww thank you guys xxx
If you read through my diary you see how it can start not so great and get soooo good...the first five-ish weeks I regretted it so badly, I cried and begged Tom to make them put me back how I was. So to be at this point now, sooooo thrilled that I did it and so incredibly happy, well its an awesome thing.
Thank you all for being so happy for me and for being so supportive xxx
Steph xx

Well done Steph - it must feel great - I hope it will be soon for me too - only 6lbs to go...

Go on, put a new pic in your album so we can see properly - you look fab in your avatar!

Thanks Peachy xxx You will be at goal in no time xxx
Ill pop some new pics on now xx
Steph xx

Steph, Well done. You have been such an inspiration with your posts. If you look at my goal it is to reach 14st as I can't imagine being any lower. People like you, M, Allie help us all see that anything is possible. Thanks for sharing your journey with us all.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Back