• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal reached

Alexandra410

Well my fellow bandies that's me literrally half the woman I was as that's me down to 9st lbs that's a grand loss of 9st lbs in 1year I now fit into size 8/10 clothes my friends seem to walk by me as they don't reconize me anymore till I speak that's one thing that's not changed lol I am going on Friday to have a defill of 0.5 to allow myself a bit more to eat although I will still be careful of calories , the only thing is I feel cold a lot more lol my husband says it's because I have lost all my winter padding lol all in all I feel great so good luck to all yous out there who are still going through your journey just keep thinking positive and you will get results in the end I DID

Truly inspirational!!! Well done xx

fantastic Alexandra, well done :) xxx

Wow... that's fantastic, congratulations!

It's very heartening to hear success stories from the banders, after hearing a lot at WLS meetings (and the info that the hospital team gives out) that the band option often leads to less successful and slower weight loss.

I guess it depend how much you want it to work, and I am guessing (from your other thread suggesting a 2 month lead time to the operation) that you paid for your op privately and possibly if you have paid for it you bloomin want it to work !!

CONGRATS! :)

well done xxxx

Wow well dun u ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Whoa that is amazing. As a new banders (3weeks ago today) would u mind describe a typical day is for u? Food wise exercise wise? Thanks

miserable said:
Whoa that is amazing. As a new banders (3weeks ago today) would u mind describe a typical day is for u? Food wise exercise wise? Thanks

My day starts with a small micro porridge and coffee then small bowl of soup for lunch (homemade is best) still miss having crusty bread to dip ha then mid afternoon I have a small bar of chocolate or a couple of squares from the freezer it makes it last longer for evening tea I have steak pie some mash pot and veg I like carrots but tinned ones as the are easier to get down some nights I have chicken,stew,steak but I only seem to be able to eat these with some sort of sauce as for exercise I only walk my dog as I've never been one for doing to much but I do walk a fair distance and it saves spending monies for a gym hope this helps you might be able to eat a lot of different foods that I can't manage best to just play around with them and you will soon learn the best ones for you as I still can't eat fruit even after a year I have tried but end up being sick every time so I've gave up just take my multivitamins so I'm not missing out Good luck x

Congratulations, you are an inspiration, Karen x

Well done Alexandra - it's brilliant to hear of such a resounding band success. Have you any photos to share?

Back