• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My loose skin constructive criticism please

Jealous - I already have more than that. I am gonna look like a giant skin sack when I'm done.

U tum looks fantastic ,mine looks like a cross between crepe paper and a second hand water bed :(

Jealous - I already have more than that. I am gonna look like a giant skin sack when I'm done.

I'm sure you won't Yves.. I think we all think we look worse than we actually do..
My problem is going to be my breasts I think. Not so much loose skin, but they are definitely taking a downward plunge lol!!! But I have found a clinic in Prague who will do a breast enlargement and uplift for 3,100 which is really cheap compared to english prices and the reviews from people who have used them are really good so I am going to save up and go get them done once I get to goal.

If your skin is going to bother is plastic surgery something you would consider yves??

Do you have a lot to lose gonnabethinner??

You look fab Amanda, but i have the same boobilidge problem. I'll need an uplift at some point, i can nearly tuck em in my jeans ;) Whats the name of that Prague clinic?? xx

Beautiful beings wannabeminime www.beautifulbeings.co.uk
They so far have been great.. When I applied for a quote a woman from the clinic phoned me and talked me through it all, and emailed me my medical questionaire, and also requested that I send back with the questionaire side and front view pictures of my boobs so the surgeon could see what was needed etc., The quote includes airport transfer to the hotel, 2 nights in the clinic and 1 more nights in a 4 star hotel in prague and a mammagram, blood tests, urine analysis and any other medical care needed whilst in the clinic, so I think 3100 is a really good price.. I have paid my £500.00 deposit before I chicken out, and have told them that I will book the actual surgery for later on in the year once I have got to goal weight, and they were quite happy with that. They didnt pressure me for the deposit, I wanted to pay it now, so that it was done and I was committed to having the op lol!!

I can't afford it. Having said that my partner has said if I need it we will have to find a way.

That came out wrong - i was stressing about us not being able to afford and he said that if it was what I wanted we would figure it out lol.

Amanda it doesn't look bad at all :) you seem to have really good skin which has gone back ok into place really well, ( I'm not putting a pic of my deflated balloon belly ) what are the tops of your legs and arms like , don't need to add pic just wondered if they're as smooth too coz I would think you've nothing to worry about xxx well done wish I was the same :)

Your stomach looks amazing your so lucky you would never have known you were overweight... Can I ask how much you've lost so far?

Amanda it doesn't look bad at all :) you seem to have really good skin which has gone back ok into place really well, ( I'm not putting a pic of my deflated balloon belly ) what are the tops of your legs and arms like , don't need to add pic just wondered if they're as smooth too coz I would think you've nothing to worry about xxx well done wish I was the same :)

I've lost a 108 lbs since january 2012 kirstyjade.. And angie My legs aren't wobbly but they still have cellulite, hence the increased leg toning and stuff as it isn't going to disappear without it. My arms are still smooth at the moment, and as my triceps start to appear they seem fairly firm, but I think if I don't exercise I will end up with saggy ones definitely... My cellulite legs will not get a public airing yet lol, but will try and get a decent picture of my arms with my camera and post it if you would like to see. xxx

That came out wrong - i was stressing about us not being able to afford and he said that if it was what I wanted we would figure it out lol.

Yvessa what a lovely man your partner must be to realise that it is something that might mean a lot to you.. You are so lucky that he supports you in your weight loss! He must love you very much xxx

Beautiful beings wannabeminime www.beautifulbeings.co.uk
They so far have been great.. When I applied for a quote a woman from the clinic phoned me and talked me through it all, and emailed me my medical questionaire, and also requested that I send back with the questionaire side and front view pictures of my boobs so the surgeon could see what was needed etc., The quote includes airport transfer to the hotel, 2 nights in the clinic and 1 more nights in a 4 star hotel in prague and a mammagram, blood tests, urine analysis and any other medical care needed whilst in the clinic, so I think 3100 is a really good price.. I have paid my £500.00 deposit before I chicken out, and have told them that I will book the actual surgery for later on in the year once I have got to goal weight, and they were quite happy with that. They didnt pressure me for the deposit, I wanted to pay it now, so that it was done and I was committed to having the op lol!!

Ah yes, i've seen the website! Good for you, maybe i'll join you, if i can afford it then!!

That would be great to have someone to go with xxx

Back