• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AA1234

Have updated my diary, but thought I would put it here as well.

Well after 3 weeks of no loss I finally got rid of the last 2lb and have today hit goal weight.

This is the first time I have ever hit a goal weight (even though in the bast they have been alot higher)

it has been less than 7 months sine my op and I have lost 6 1/2 stone. Gone from a size 20 top and bottom to size 12 trousers, 10 skirt and 10 tops. I never in a million years thought I would be this size. I asumed I would be a 14 at 10 1/2 stone. I also posted on a thread months ago before or just after my op saying that I would be happy with 12 stone, ideally 11 stone, over the moon at 10 stone and "pigs might fly" at 9 stone. Well, PIGS MIGHT FLY!!! I am not going to bust a gut to loss anymore weight. Just continue as I am and I may very well get into the 9 stones some day.

The support I have got from this site has been the best and I couldn't have got through the hard times without the support of you guys.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

:):):) well done Sue

It must feel great to be at goal (" sooner" than you thought too!)

You will be a great source of inspiration to other banders with your 1 stone a month losses

Enjoy your shopping trips-I'm so jealous-lol

God Sue, that's a fantastic achievement , well done xx:D

hi again Sue - just looked at the photos you posted on 1st September - it would be great to see some from today (show us some of your new purchases!)

Oooohhhh how awesome, I bet you feel amazing for hitting the target, that is so great, HUGE congrats xxx
Steph xx

Sue, thats absolutely brilliant hun. If anyone deserves this - you do.

I bet you are as pleased as punch, well done.....you need to do something to celebrate and mark the occassion me thinx :)

Xx

Back