• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Going to break that 15 stone barrier if it kills me

Mixman

So this week.

Monday rode 27 miles on bike
Tuesday rode 33 miles on bike
Wednesday rode 32 miles on bike
Friday did 30 minutes on cross-trainer (5.3km) and 3 x 10 bench presses with 33kg
Saturday did 60 minutes on cross-trainer (10.2km) and 3 x 10 bench presses with 33kg

I'm taking a rest day tomorrow but next week I am off ALL week. 7 days cycling! Although I may take a rest day or 2 in between!

My word, that is a dedicated effort... you really do deserve to get to your goal... good luck and you are doing brilliantly. xxx

you will do it mixxy...
I am sure with a week of no night shifts it will happen
boy I am tired just reading that...
Just look after that knee
(I am sure I read somewhere that it was achy???)
xx

Just look after that knee
(I am sure I read somewhere that it was achy???)
xx

Yes Lisa

After my ride Wednesday it started to ache. Probably Facebook where I normally tell the world everything :D

It's fine after the 2 spells on the treadmill so probably just a blip but I'll keep an eye on it x

My gosh Mixxy you sound super-fit. Surely with such tenacity you will break the fifteen barrier. You are an inspiration. Thank you. Enjoy your week.

fab effort there mixxy!!! COOOOOME ON you can do it! ;)

Mixxy, just a thought but what would happen if you didn't exercise for a week? Is it possible you could lose then? Not working your muscles up or anything?

Just an idle thought x

Oh Mixxy I am absolutely exhausted just reading your timetable.

You deserve to get there and we are all behind you mate. xxxx

Mixxy, just a thought but what would happen if you didn't exercise for a week? Is it possible you could lose then? Not working your muscles up or anything?

Just an idle thought x

Well, for a week on holiday, all I did was go in the pool a few times and not eat as healthily as I should and I ended up the same weight.

But I would seriously lose my mind. It's alien because, before the op, I'd look forward to this week in my shift pattern, not at work for 7 days then at work for 2 days then off another 7, because I'd look forward to being a vegetable. Now, I just think how many miles I'll be able to do on the bike!

Yes I'm definately thinking alien.
However I have a friend who looses the plot if she goes more than two days without a run, and running is the only thing that will do.
It's so tough that with all your hard work that it just won't go.
I'm with Julie on the thought that you are developing big muscles.

I dread to think where the big muscles are developing Marzipan ;) x

blimey, my bum is aching just reading all about that biking mixy!

i have plateaued this last 6 weeks or so, i have increased my gym work hell of a lot just recentley....to top it all, i've just signed up to do the Plymouth half marathon next May, but i look at it like this re the weightloss, i'm becoming uber fit, and i may well be losing body fat, but gaining muscle, and obviously we all know muscle weighs more than the fat, so as long as the inches are coming off, i'm happy ish....my routine at the gym today was a quick warm up of 3.5 miles on the stationary bike lvl 6 in about 11 mins, 1.5 miles on the treadmill in 15 mins, followed by 25 mins on the cross trainer, ramp 6 resistance 10, and that was then followed by another 5 miles on the bike resistance 6 in 16 mins, don't forget to rest Mixxy!! this'll help you lose too, doing too much will burn you out, the body needs it's rest, fab job tho bud!!

Back