• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Going to break that 15 stone barrier if it kills me

It's an office based job. I am solely responsible for the production and distribution of drinking water across the whole of Yorkshire and Northern Ireland when I am on shift. 6 computers and only very short breaks allowed away from the hotseat over 12.5 hour shifts
oh dear..I see the problem now..
Its a shame you cant take a giant ball(the exercise one lol) and bounce around on that all night...

Your work colleges would think you have gone insane...but your buns will be fabulous lol

let me guess ..you drink bottled water???

Haha, well actually I'm quite lucky! One of the duty managers is a very keen cyclist and does triathlons and does all his stretching at work etc so I 'could' do some things but I'm not that keen to be honest!

We're looked after at work and we have a water cooler. Fortunately I used to work at the treatment works as I worked my way up the ladder and I know how clean and healthy the tap water is in Yorkshire :)

like some of the others have said mixxy, you could be building muscle, and cos that weighs heavier, that could be why your not losing it at the moment, have you done your measurements?, you could be losing inches at the moment. but, i think what your doing is great, your such an inspiration to us all. big hugs xxx

your not coming across as whining hun, it must be so frustrating doing all this exercise and nothing to show for it, im not that long from surgery, (6 months this month), and i wouldnt know if ive had stalls or not, cos ive only just started weighing myself regularly, but from what ive read from others on here, you can stall for weeks n weeks, then suddenly have a big drop, so maybe thats whats going on, or, maybe your body is at its optimum weight, we all have a weight that out body is happy with dont we, maybe this is yours, and dont forget, all that loose skin weights something, so you are actually below 15 stone, im just trying to think of things it might be hun. good luck, and well done on your massive loss so far, big hugs xxx

Back