• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going to get my date anyday now.... Eeeeekkkk

Welcome to the losers bench hun :)
Rest up hun and heal well. Looking forward to reading up on your future successes too x

Wow I can't believe how great I feel 2 weeks out tomorrow and silly me thought I'd never feel normal again haha. I feel just the same just I eat tiny amounts of food. 22 pounds down since op day putting the amazingness down to my very brief preop diet. And I'm going swimming tomorrow cannot wait to get in the water. I did 30 mins in the gym today I'm not being daft just did 10-10-10 on treadmill/ X-trainer/ recumbent bike. Slowly slowly catchy monkey. Il only do a few lengths but bob about and have a good stretch tomorrow. I feel very very lucky for the easy ride I have had almost tearful. Just did some sums today at another 4 stone loss I can have my sterilisation reversal or at another 7 stone loss ivf whichever route we take it seems possible now rather than 8-11 stone loss I was looking at when embarking upon my journey.. I know my weight will be ready before my body will so more time will have to lapse there but it's achievable at least. The house we wanted fell thru but in other news it looks like we can buy instead of rent later on in the year which is fantastic news. I'm feeling so happy right now ") and so so grateful 2014 has definitely turn things around for us.

Your doing amazing :) so happy for you. You will get to where you want to be cos you are really focused... Good luck chick and keep us up dated xx

Thanks cat, I'm doing good no more weightloss yet but I'm a lot smaller ") got in some 26 jeans today that I couldn't pull past my thighs last week and a 22 jumper I bought from sainsburys thinking it would be soooo tight but fits lovely. How's you? Xx

Thanks cat, I'm doing good no more weightloss yet but I'm a lot smaller ") got in some 26 jeans today that I couldn't pull past my thighs last week and a 22 jumper I bought from sainsburys thinking it would be soooo tight but fits lovely. How's you? Xx

I'm really good, weight loss is slow but inches are coming off.. Bought 22 trousers and 20 top yesterday and all fitted me.. Was 26 before I went in for op so defo not complaining.. I'm glad your doing well cos I know how worried you was before op, you've not had any complications.. Its weird other than restriction I really don't feel like I've had op now :) xx

I feel like that now... I keep thinking something's gonna go wrong because it's all been too good to be true... Yeah I was really scared pre-op maybe I scared myself that silly it all seems so trivial now... Who knows not enjoying the long stall tho I've tried upping my cals drinking more more exercise Im out of ideas now. Guess il just have to ride it out. Well done smaller clothes do wonders for the confidence... Xx

I feel like that now... I keep thinking something's gonna go wrong because it's all been too good to be true... Yeah I was really scared pre-op maybe I scared myself that silly it all seems so trivial now... Who knows not enjoying the long stall tho I've tried upping my cals drinking more more exercise Im out of ideas now. Guess il just have to ride it out. Well done smaller clothes do wonders for the confidence... Xx

I am hoping my long stall has finally come to an end, I have not lost a pound since Christmas and today half a stone lighter :) persevere with it as it will happen, don't forget your only a couple of weeks out and will be carrying water too xx

I am hoping my long stall has finally come to an end, I have not lost a pound since Christmas and today half a stone lighter :) persevere with it as it will happen, don't forget your only a couple of weeks out and will be carrying water too xx

Good at last I bet you think, stalls can be so disheartening I'm staying off the scales now till my post up check

image-3493479064.jpg

I'm seeing a difference now ... I need new clothes haha xx

Look at you girl. Your shrinking!! Well done Badger :)

Hey Badger pink, how are you getting on? Been a while since you have posted on here, hope all is good xx

Hey Badger pink, how are you getting on? Been a while since you have posted on here, hope all is good xx
I'm doing ok weight loss is getting slow I'm trying to look at the bigger picture now so I've lost 60lb from my first consultation which ain't too shabby. Eating everything just smaller portions no probs really a little fatigue but that's all. I was gonna come to the support group but had my post op the same day and after 40min extra wiring each way on the a38 I didn't fancy another trip back to derby. How's you getting on? Xx

Hi Badger, hope you're doing ok. Do you only go to the Derby support group? I'm planning to go to the one in Nottingham on Tuesday evening, its near the Forest tram stop. i'm in Mansfield too and thought it would be much easier to do Nottingham than Derby.

I'm only just on the waiting list, but I thought going to monthly meetings will help make the time go quicker. I have no idea how long I will have to wait. x

Back