• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gone Off FOOD!!!

Haylz6

Hey

Yesterday n today I'm totally off food, I'm getting hungry but just the thought of eating is too much to deal with

I just don't know what's going on with me

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Woohoo I'm jealous! :D

I just don't know, I think I'm going to go bk to soup for a few days, n I hope it's just a phase xx

Your not alone hun i now totaly detest food and i dont enjoy it at all now my bypass has been done :(
im also hoping its a phase and that i get a new lease of life and try other foods :~) xx

i've started my mushy/puree stage this week and after a hestitant start its going ok ..........as long as you take your time and savour every half a teaspoon at a time

Im with Rybens keep the fluids up and drink some milk,nibble cheese or have those new yoghurts that are more filling.It will pass and your appetite will return.Dont be jealous girls its a horrible feeling knowing you should be eating but having a block.Maz x

I had a stage i went off food, Im back on it now, but the urge of binging isnt there after the bypass.

As others have said, keep your fluids topped up and you know we are all here if you need us.

I hope you get your taste for food back soon. I feel things taste a bit bland so have been adding a bit of spice or garlic salt etc to zing them up a little.Making my own soups seemed to be better than packets etc too.

Try to stay positive and not let it get you down too much:)

Thanks everyone I just don't know what is up with me atm, don't know if am just a little run down but fingers crossed am out of it soon xx

I've suddenly started wanting really spicy food-and have lost my sweet tooth entirely. I hope that never returns !!

... bless ya Haylz. these guys know what they are talking about. I hope the feeling passes soon for you!

keep smiling
xxx

Do you have any other symptoms. Haylz? Is it possible you could just simply have a little bug. I often go off my food if I am under the weather (unfortunately it is very temporary). Hope this resolves itself soon for you, hon xx :):)

Back