• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Gonna try Zumba

Andrea73

Yip thats right I've been talked into going along to Zumba tonight. I am so dreading and looking forward to it at the same time!!

Has anyone else been to one of these classes??

I wish! I have the DVDs and I expect you'll have a blast :) Hope you enjoy it :)

never heard of it but good luck x

ooo my friend does zumba! she loves it! its a dance workout dotty haha x

never heard of it either must check this out on u tube xx

omg i am well into my exercise but thats mad i think i would get a headache lol

My cousin does zumba an LOVES it. Have fun!

Make sure you take plenty of water. I sat in on a class that my sister was taking and I was exhausted just watching! It looks like great fun though (especially watching my sister who has two left feet and still doesn't have a clue between left and right) x

The class was great and was full of ladies of all shapes and sizes which was even better. I managed to whole class and am going again on Friday.

One of my old school friends is a Zumba instructor, and is starting classes near me soon. I fully intend to go - it looks like a lot of fun :)

just check it out on you-tube. Looks like such fun! One day soon I'm gonna have a go at that! I used to LOVE dancing! :D

That is fab that there were all shapes and sizes there, all the zumba i have seen are lycra clad stick insects, i would be far too embarrassed! Well done you!!:p

Great fun Mona... must be terrific exercise as well as entertaining! xxx

a couple of my friends do zumba & theyve been trying to get me to go. id feel a bit of a wally though at the moment. maybe when ive lost a couple of stone

im going to stick to the wii fit & the shake weight thing i bought months ago & didnt bother using. im gonna get onto that & get rid of the old bingo wings

Back