• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Di

charliegirl

Good luck for your balloon insertion on wednesday, hope all goes well this time will be thinking of you and look forward to hearing all about it as soon as you can...xx

Awwww thanx Linda

The goal posts have been moved slightly,i have to ring to check there is a bed for me tomorrow before i set off,then the balloon will be fitted thursday morning.

Really nervous but not as bad as i was on the day of the bypass,more excited i think but with a slight anticipation,just dont want to come away again with nothing being done :(
Soon be on the loosing side ,fingers crossed.

thanx again

xxx

Good luck for the next few days Di, hope it all goes well for you! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Thanx Shell ,Hope your feeling better soon,take care please.(((( hugs ))))

Thankfully with the balloon i am not going to have some of the problems people have had on the forum in the last few days.

I will update everyone when i come out.

xxxx

Good luck Di, look forward to hearing how things go for you. Will make it even now Liver 1 DI 1 xx

Lol ,Never thought of that Tammy,

My turn for the penalty kick,hope Roger Ackroyd has the same ability as Micheal Owen does with a ball and gets the balloon in on the first attempt.

xxx

Best wishes to you Di and keep us all posted as soon as you feel up to it.:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hope all went well for you :)

Maxine
xx

OH lol just noticed I only got 3 weeks to my appointment lol. Was trying not to think aobut it till it got closer lol

Back