• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Blondemoment !!

good luck di, i hope it all goes well for you xxx

Good luck getting your sleeve Di, the op will come around fast now

best of luck :)

.x.

Thankyou everyone,not nervous at the moment but being at work tonight is helping,it will be a different story tomorrow no doubt.
I will keep you all updated .

Thanx again

xx

Best of luck to you, looking forward to hearing all about it.

good luck for Wednesday Di - and hoping you will soon back

good luck hun!! xx

Good luck Di! You've done amazingly with the balloon so everything crossed things go well this time x

Well thats my shifts over and done with for a few weeks,havent been to bed yet :eek:,need to go into town get weighed and pick up some toiletries, talk about its going to be a last minute pack lol.
Have to be at Thornbury for 7am so early start tomorrow.
Yeah fingers and toes crossed it all happens this time Shel,dont want to come away with just scars again.:cry:

Thanku everyone again for your good wishes.

xx

Best of luck hun & excited for you!

Nic:p

Hi Di

Just wanting to say GoodLuck for tommorrow, I have been reading your posts and as a fellow gastric balloon patient, like you my dietician said my surgeon will probably want to go for a Gastric sleeve rather than a Bypass, thats if at this rate i ever get anything need to stick like mad to get another 30lbs off before July 20th, Just about killed myself on the WII fit this morning jogging

Really look forward to hearing how you get on

Best of Luck & Take care
Gail x

Back