• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck for tomorrow Charis

k8y bear

Fair Fat and over Fourty!
All the best for tomorrow Charis, wishing you loads of good luck and hope you're not in too much pain from it all, They say it's the wind thats the worst, so just remember, wherever you may be let it out girl!!!
I bet you're a bit nervous at the mo aren't you? I'm sooooooo excited for you.:D
Can't wait to read your next update hunni, Take care. Loads a luv n stuff. xxxxxxx

Hi poo
i Second that, good luck Charis, and its true, the worst pain is the wind pain! Let it rattle hun, see you back on here in no time xxxx

oooo its meeeeeeeeee AGAIN ha saying im excited, good luck hunnibee! you ll be fine and you go blowing them docs round the room with your pumping hahaha x

Good luck and much love... thinking of you xxx

good luck hun, i will be thinking of you, you will be in safe hands, im doing a training thing at the hospital today if i get time i will pop on ward xxx

Good luck Charis ! Hope you have a trouble free experience and we look forward to having you back here very soon. Take care x

Good luck and will be thinking of you, hope you are back home soon, painfree and recovering xxx

Good luck Charis, you are always very supportive so it's nice to see all the good wishes for your recovery! Here's to swift healing and lots of farting (just to help with the wind pains), will look forward to having you back soon xx

Back