• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Sam(wannalose8stone)

So pleased for you sam have a great day and knock em dead!!!!

Love n hugs Jay xx

Aww thanks everyone. You are all so lovely to me. xx

Hiya Brett.

I dont want to post the name incase it can be googled and then linked to my diary etc... but I will be working as a money adviser for the leading debt charity in the UK. Basically I will be helping people to cope with their money problems, which could be anything from a CCJ - to something more serious like homelessness, reposession and bankruptcy. I will also be helping small business owners deal with their debt problems.

The training is going to be very intense but I am soooo ready for it. Bring it on!

ahhh ok cool ... well sounds perfect for you hun where ever theres a problem sam will be there sorting it lol ..

im sure they will love you hun like we all do and you will be the head of the company in a year or so lol ..

good luck hun and hope you enjoy just as much as they will enjoying having you xxx

thought this little fairy would cheer you up and wish you luck xx

I wont be getting much work done if he is there tomorrow! Thanks Wanda xx

All the best for tomorrow Sam. x

i hope everything went well today sam xxx

Aww thanks everyone. Today was lovely. Have met my team members and line manager so that was fab. It was mostly HR and housekeeping stuff covered today but was nice getting to know people. The training proper will start tomorrow.

glad it went well sam x

Back