• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Sam(wannalose8stone)

tesmaralda

Just thought I would start this to say

Good Luck Sam in your new job tomorrow, you will be great and enjoy it. Hope it all goes well tomorrow will be thinking of you. Loads of Hugs coming your way.:gen126: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :Na_Na_Na_Na: :bestwishes:

Yes it would help if I put what the good lucks for dooohhhhhh

Last edited:
Good luck Sam, wishing you a speedy recovery x

aww Cheers Terri xxxxx

Kell, I dont have my op tomorrow hun. Im starting my dream job that Ive been waiting to start for what seems like forever. Thanks for the good wishes though hunny xxx

lol...yeah just saw that you are still waiting for a date..duh!..lol

So let me start again!

Good luck with the new job and hope you have a great first day x

Hiya Sam!!
Good luck at starting your dream job tomorrow...it is always good to follow your dreams in life cuz at the end of the day we do only get one shot at it!! hehehe ;)...what job are you going to be doing??
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Good luck Sam & knock 'em dead with your awesomeness.

Nic:p:p:p

Yup can only echo the others, good luck tomorrow, not that you'll need it! Getting this job after all the competition proved you're mighty special!

whats the job sam ?

Hiya Brett.

I dont want to post the name incase it can be googled and then linked to my diary etc... but I will be working as a money adviser for the leading debt charity in the UK. Basically I will be helping people to cope with their money problems, which could be anything from a CCJ - to something more serious like homelessness, reposession and bankruptcy. I will also be helping small business owners deal with their debt problems.

The training is going to be very intense but I am soooo ready for it. Bring it on!

Hiya Sam!!
Good luck at starting your dream job tomorrow...it is always good to follow your dreams in life cuz at the end of the day we do only get one shot at it!! hehehe ;)...what job are you going to be doing??
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Good luck Sam & knock 'em dead with your awesomeness.

Nic:p:p:p

Yup can only echo the others, good luck tomorrow, not that you'll need it! Getting this job after all the competition proved you're mighty special!

Aww thanks girls :eek:

Sam, you know what I think of you and I am so made up for you. I still remember us going through the application forms all those weeks 'n' weeks ago. I knew then you were the one they'd want.

Get in their with yer boots blacked gf! xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck sam i hope tomorrow goes well for you xxx

thought this little fairy would cheer you up and wish you luck xx

Good luck wiht the job sam and whatever you choose to tell them about your op..xx

I dont want to post the name incase it can be googled and then linked to my diary etc... but I will be working as a money adviser for the leading debt charity in the UK. Basically I will be helping people to cope with their money problems, which could be anything from a CCJ - to something more serious like homelessness, reposession and bankruptcy. I will also be helping small business owners deal with their debt problems.

The training is going to be very intense but I am soooo ready for it. Bring it on!

cool sounds really interesting- you go for it girl and show em' what you are made of!! ;)
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX
:party0011:

Back