• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck J.u.s.t.l.i.z

christine77

just want to wish our good friend Liz lots of love and luck for her op on Friday , she always been there for me with words of wisdom and good advice and i am so pleased she is at last getting her bypass after all the problems shes had with her bands.

so good luck honey sending you lots of best wishes
:love047: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love047:

Wishing you all the luck in the world Liz for your long awaited op tomorrow :D You are a real inspiration to lots of people here and we have warmed a spot on the loosers bench for your little tush ;) XXX :bliss:

just want to wish our good friend Liz lots of love and luck for her op on Friday , she always been there for me with words of wisdom and good advice and i am so pleased she is at last getting her bypass after all the problems shes had with her bands.

so good luck honey sending you lots of best wishes
:love047: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love047:

:) Hi Christine thankyou so much for starting this thread, im all packed and i have to be on ward B25 at 3pm tomorrow, im sort of nervous and sort of not as this is my 3rd wls even though this time it will be very different for me as ive lived life so many years as a bander, i shall update asap or some one else will for me... thanks hun....hugs from me to you xxx

Wishing you all the luck in the world Liz for your long awaited op tomorrow :D You are a real inspiration to lots of people here and we have warmed a spot on the loosers bench for your little tush ;) XXX :bliss:

;) thanks hun, budge along everyone so i can take a seat lol xxx

Willing you on your way Liz and it will soon be over for you precious... thinking of you and everyone who is due to have surgery over the next few days and sending loving hugs as always xxx

Good luck Liz wishing you all the best ♥♥♥

Good Luck Liz. You have been such wonderful support as well as a font of knowledge and experience. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow - I will have fingers, eyes etc crossed.

good luck liz, it's due to your inspiration at seminar that i decided to take the next step xxxxxx

Glad i'm getting the chance to wish you luck Liz before i lose my internet connection for a while. I did text you earlier so its great to say "all the very best for the 5th and it will def be a case of "remember remember"... for all the right reasons. Please let me know how you get on i'll be thinking of you xx

We'll be thinking of you Liz, you'll be just fine :hug99::hug99:

sending lots of love your way

Yvonne & Paul xx

Back