• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOOD LUCK BIGGY 123

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Just wanted to wish Anne all the very best. She is travelling down to Manchester from Scotland for her consultation with the lovely Mr Ammori on Thursday with her bypass taking place on Friday. Lots of good luck wishes Anne, you are in very safe hands and i'll keep your seat warm on the losers bench. Please give your OH my number and get them to call me or text me and let me know how you get on. Big big hugs xx

:)Good luck from me Anne:)

Good luck Anne, and keep us informed if possible.

Hi Anne!
Looking forward to seeing less of you for our next Scottish meet up!
You've got my mobile number if you need me!

Good luck. x

oooooooo good luck sweetpea,very exciting xxx

THANKS EVERYONE!

It's been a crazy few weeks from booking until now. I've just been trying to keep busy and not think about it too much. I've decorated practically the whole house in 3 weeks, gave the garden a tidy up and have got a pile of DVD's and books waiting for me to come home to.

Thanks to all the Scottish lasses for your support especially Allie who has been a great friend and to everyone on here...your journeys have been a great inspiration to me and fingers crossed that those of you waiting on funding and dates get the good news soon.

Take care everyone and I'll be in touch soon. x :thankyou::thankyou:

Oooh how very exciting Anne. A whole new life is waiting for you to embrace it. Sending lots of love n healing hugs to you my lovely xx

All the best Anne, I'll try and pop in and see you Saturday if I have time prior to my op. Hope all goes well.

Rebirth

Back