• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck J.u.s.t.l.i.z

thankyou for everyones kind wishes it means alot to me xxx

Allie i will text you after my op ok hun, ive not long read ya text thankyou xxx

good luck my little treasure, hope it all you ever wished for.

Liz you so deserve this to be your new start and for things to go well for you. Everyone will be keeping their fingers crossed that the op goes well and that you recover quickly. you may not know what an inspiration you are to others and how much people value your support and help. Now we need to give the support back to you and i wish you good luck for Friday and hope to see you back on here again soon
loads of love
Jo XX

Good luck Liz

All the very best Liz. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and you have a speedy recovery.

Linski xxx

I will be thinking of you both tomorrow and Friday Liz. Would you let me know what time you're going to theatre as soon as you know? I so wish I could have made it to the Support Group to see you before 5th but it just wasn't possible.

I'm sure you're going to be just fine with the very lovely and sweet Mr Balapuri.
God bless pet. xxxxx

I will be thinking of you both tomorrow and Friday Liz. Would you let me know what time you're going to theatre as soon as you know? I so wish I could have made it to the Support Group to see you before 5th but it just wasn't possible.

i will text you and let you know, i probably wont know till Friday morning though.

I'm sure you're going to be just fine with the very lovely and sweet Mr Balapuri.

i will be in good hands with Mr B, he did a good job last time with me i trust him 100% x
God bless pet. xxxxx

:) God bless to you to sweetheart xxx

Liz xxx

Thinking of you....woohooo it's today hinney!

Good luck

Back