• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck to Plus,Izzy31,Candie,LizzieBee,Gail-Michelle

phatgirl

I just noticed we have many members having surgery this week so I wanted to wish them all the best!

Plus - 6th July, hope all went well for you!

Izzy31 - 8th July, not long now!
Candie, LizzieBee, Gail-Michelle - 10th July

Wishing you all easy surgery, speedy recovery & look forward to welcoming you to the losing side really soon!

Nic:D

Awww thanks Nic:DI didn't realise there was that many of us this week:eek::eek:
Good luck fellow oppers;)

good luck everyone, i hope all your ops go smoothly and have quick and easy recovery xxx

Good luck to all Oppers this week, Hope everything goes well for you all and Wishing you all a speedy recovery, & looking forward to seeing you all on the losing side!!

I think I saw that Plus (who is no longer called Plus) had her operation put back.

Whoops. Meant to say good luck to all the others!

goodluck all :)

Here's wishing you all good luck for your ops:-
Plus hopefully you're done and dusted now so have a speedy recovery
Izzy good luck for tomorrow sweetheart hope all goes well.
Candie,Lizzybee and Gail Michelle good luck for friday hope all your ops go smoothly.
Markelsie good luck to you too sweetheart. Have a speedy recovery and let us know how you get on.
Best wishes to you all xxGaynorxx

Firstly I would like to thank Nic for all my questions answered, and was lovely to meet you last week. Candie & Lizzie bee are you getting a bit anxious like me now? I felt like I had lapsed today by having a pea & ham soup with chicken breast in it. L.O.L but apart from that I have lost 10lb and havnt cheated with any fat whatsoever or sugar. So Yes Ime quite proud . Gail-Michelle:p
Awww thanks Nic:DI didn't realise there was that many of us this week:eek::eek:
Good luck fellow oppers;)

Many thanks to you all - your good wishes mean so much. Thank you also for all the great advice and support so far!

Lots of luck to you, Izzy31 :fingerscrossed: - you must be packed and ready for the off! Take good care.

To Candie :fingerscrossed: - see you there, baby! All this adrenaline is making me a bit giddy - watch out The Regency! Mr Agwunobi, we're coming to get you! ;)

G-M :fingerscrossed: - got to say the nerves have set in, but am very focused on Saturday and looking forward to the start of my healthier life! Lost a stone on the pre-op and feel pretty fantastic! Lots of luck for your op, hope all goes smoothly.

Lots of luck to you, Mark :fingerscrossed:! I hope everything goes well for you and look forward to reading how it all went.

Lx

Wishing every-one this comming week best wishes and speedy recoverys for there new life ahead. I would also like to say a big thank-you to every-one here on minis for excellent advice when I have been down, you have always been there for me and gave me hope. I will never forget your kind words & also the hours of laughter too!! I have achieved so much. and Ime going now cause Ime filling up Ha! Ha! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:a big round of applause to you all. G.M:0clapper: LizzieBee;1786945]Many thanks to you all - your good wishes mean so much. Thank you also for all the great advice and support so far!

Lots of luck to you, Izzy31 :fingerscrossed: - you must be packed and ready for the off! Take good care.

To Candie :fingerscrossed: - see you there, baby! All this adrenaline is making me a bit giddy - watch out The Regency! Mr Agwunobi, we're coming to get you! ;)

G-M :fingerscrossed: - got to say the nerves have set in, but am very focused on Saturday and looking forward to the start of my healthier life! Lost a stone on the pre-op and feel pretty fantastic! Lots of luck for your op, hope all goes smoothly.

Lots of luck to you, Mark :fingerscrossed:! I hope everything goes well for you and look forward to reading how it all went.

Lx[/QUOTE]

All the very best to you ladies...wishing you a super speedy recovery..

Can't wait to follow your successful journey's

(((hugs)))

:bestwishes: Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for your ops - not that you need luck because you will all sail through it!;)

Gail-Michelle an extra special good luck to you - i love our chats! :D :banana dancer: Don't be worrying about the pea and ham soup, you have done incredibely well loosing 8 pounds.
Cant wait to hear how you all get on .....

Back