• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good times

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Just spent Thur, Fri and Sat away, managed really well with food, drinks etc. Hotel restauarants were helpful when I told them I had a fat intolerance and prepared food as requested.:)

The places we chose to go, Plymouth Marine Aquarium, Bristol Zoo and Longleat were all packed - Bl**dy half term!!!:D

Came back late on Saturday and OH made me a hot choc drink, I poodled off to bed and started to feel a bit off - the idiot had only given me Cadburys instead of Options!!!!!!:confused: (only a few words were said!!!!)

Yesterday was my beautiful grandaughters 1st birthday and we had a wonderful day with her:)

And then tonight I went trick or treating dressed as a vampire, aghhh!!! what a hoot!! got completely soaked as it was persistenting down!!!

Well, I promised my little girl I would do these things so, true to my word, I've started having fun doing daft stuff.

Well I'm going to weigh in on Wed so we'll see how its gone....cant wait:D:D Had a couple of glasses of Rose wine while away....can't say that it affected me...probably because 1 glass now takes 2 hours to drink!!!

Oh and I had my Blood Pressure check this morning and its "normal"

"What fun!!":D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time away, Sarah honey ... Hope you didn't eat any of the goodies you collected tonight xxx :D:D

oh sarah thats great! its all coming together mate :) xxx

I didn't even look in the bucket....honest:rolleyes:

Sarah its wonderful to hear that you are enjoying life so much xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trundled down to Boots and weighed in today ( didn't managed to get there before we went away last week)

Down 7lbs YEAH!!!!!!! another 4lbs off and I'll be into another stone!!!

My ticker is showing that I'm over half way to my target, :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Blooming heck Mrs!!! You're flying! Well done! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Just spent Thur, Fri and Sat away, managed really well with food, drinks etc. Hotel restauarants were helpful when I told them I had a fat intolerance and prepared food as requested.:)

Very pleased to hear that restaurants and eateries were helpful with your food choices.

I have wondered if -- post surgery -- I might sometimes be able to ask for the child's meal options.

Obviously I am not there yet but it is one of the things I have pondered about !!

Can't beat a kids meal!! I've yet to find a restraint that hasn't been helpful. At the end of the day if they want your money theyll be flexible! ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Well dun on the weight loss so far Hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have wondered if -- post surgery -- I might sometimes be able to ask for the child's meal options.

At the support meetings at my hospital you can get a card with your photo on it signed by the dietician or bariatric nurse requesting a childs portion because of surgery. I've yet to try mine out as my op isn't till Monday but so many places I've visited and spoken to are willing anyway, I'm not really sure if I'll be using it very often.

Kate x

At the support meetings at my hospital you can get a card with your photo on it signed by the dietician or bariatric nurse requesting a childs portion because of surgery. I've yet to try mine out as my op isn't till Monday but so many places I've visited and spoken to are willing anyway, I'm not really sure if I'll be using it very often.

Kate x
apparently you can get these from the BOSPA website too

I was given one of these....never used it though.

I tell the waitress I have a fat intolerance and can't eat too much and they have all been great.... some people on here have suggested taking a tuperware box and taking what you leave back for lunch the next day.

To be honest though I've always prefered the starters in restaurants anyway.:)

Very pleased to hear that restaurants and eateries were helpful with your food choices.

Obviously I am not there yet but it is one of the things I have pondered about !!

I sometimes feel that kids meals aren't particularly healthy, being mostly served with chips, but most places will do anything you like anyway

good luck when your time comes

Back