• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Tummy Tuck Surgeon (Paying Privately)

PinkyButtonz

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon?

A friend plans to have a TT and she's been ringing round, but I think it may be better to get a recommendation from someone.

Any idea's?

Thanks

hi pinky maybe put this post in the plastics section as you may get a better response there, i cant help sorry as i was nhs t/tuck x

hi pinky maybe put this post in the plastics section as you may get a better response there, i cant help sorry as i was nhs t/tuck x

Already tried that and no replies.

Thanks though.

Alex Carrides - works out of the St John and Elizabeth in St Johns Wood NW London - costs a fortune but is the best in the biz. Did some cosmetic work on my friend and she looks amazing

Alex Carrides - works out of the St John and Elizabeth in St Johns Wood NW London - costs a fortune but is the best in the biz. Did some cosmetic work on my friend and she looks amazing

Thanks I found Mr A Kardis on there website is that him?

Yup - me and my spelling! He is the celeb's surgeon but having seen his work close up, if I was having anything done privately I would go to him.

Yup - me and my spelling! He is the celeb's surgeon but having seen his work close up, if I was having anything done privately I would go to him.

Just googled him and reading good things about him.

He has done work on 2 of my friends too. He is excellent. If he doesn't do the op that you want he will refer you on to somebody that he trusts.

Back