• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

**Goodluck MINTBALL for Saturday**

Cleggy

Mintball I am sure plenty of the others will join me in wishing you all the best for Saturday. Tear that consent form out of his hand and get it signed lol.:D

all the best hun. Cant wait to hear how it all went.

good luck, hope all goes well x

Go show them how it is done Mintball!! Best wishes to you and hope you get home quick so you can tell us how it went for you.:)

Good luck Lisa, and hope to see you at the meet up:D

Aw cheers everyone, think I'm getting soft in my old age, my eye most definately moistened then and I'm usually a hard-faced sod!!!!!

Thanks soo much it really means a lot know you guys are behind me x x x

Hi Lisa,

Not going to say good luck cos you don't need it, will be thinking of you tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you back. P.S. We do have the mutual friend so looking forward to seeing him again next week too xxx

Can't believe it's finally here Lisa! will be thinking of you, let us know how it goes as soon as poss. Hope you have a smooth surgery and a good recovery :)

Just heard back too that panel said no to my appeal!!!!!!!!

Never thought i'd say it but thank god for that, i was sh****ng myself cos i'd gone private due to the fact that even if they said yes it would be a long wait as i'm not ill but i was getting VERY down, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

It'd be just my luck to come round from surgery and a letter be on the bedside saying "oh go on then we'll fund it"

Took a risk and for me, it worked.

Tomorrow holds the key to my new life x x x

Be thinking of you tomorrow, so all the best and will look forward to reading all about it. x

Hope all has gone well and come back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back