• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Left In Limbo :(

Hi GeMzy, how are you feeling about your re scheduled op date coming up? I have to say that i dont have my head in the same place this time on the pre op diet that i did the first time. for some reason i cant get out of my head that i will be cancelled again. I know its negative and all that but i feel it could all be for nothing again. Dont get me wrong i am following the diet to the letter as i did before but day 2 of yogurts and just not feeling it. i need to be positive but i dont have faith in the system. any words of wisdom:confused:

What a nightmare, that would really do my head in too, good luck with the new date, it will be here before you know it....
Wish I had my date

Best wishes kate

Hi Samp I know exactly what you mean, I only stopped the LSD for the first weekend I had a massive blow out but back on track by the Monday morning & ever since.

Nothing feels the same this time no nerves no excitement no anticipation I just seem to be going through the motions, if it happens it happens, I havent even booked time off work this time I decided I would call them after the event, in fact apart from imediate family & here nobody knows I have a new date at all

weird isnt it i feel exactly like that a big fat nothing! i think its that we used so much mind time and energy in the run up to the op, all the excitement and worry and nerves and rearranging work and home life to make it all easier for our families and us after the op and then once you are cancelled you almost dont want to waste that mind time and energy again incase it has the same outcome. dont get me wrong i am appreciative of the operation and what it could offer me in terms of healthier and longer life but i miss the excitement of how i felt in the run up before as i felt the pre op diet and all the peeing and being cold was being done for a reason. need some positive vibes

Back