• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
WHHOOOOOOOOO:bliss:
I've had my first pre-op appointment:bliss:
2010 is going to be the best year ever:bliss:
:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:Thank you God and all the minis who give the best advice:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Woop many congratulations!! :bliss:

Great news - sending hugs with fairy dust to keep up the good luck xx

Do you mean you got your op date or your pre-op dates? but congratulations anyway:D

Hey Wendy, great news... Time for me to start saving all my dirty jokes now then i guess?

Congratulations, I hope all goes well for you. ;)

hi wendy
thats great news girl congratulations not long now all the best
steve x

Good luck!!!
I know u wait for so long u cant believe it when u get an appointment.
what surgery u hoping 4?
I had banding 4 weeks ago.......the op itself is a doddle (i was petrified) dont know what i was worrying about!!!
I'll keep u posted on weight loss. x

Hi Karen,
I'm having a bypass.
Congrats on your band and will look out for your whoops of joy as you lose weight

I hope we are at the same time. so I can tell you some.
See how much you wanna laugh then lady!!:rotflmao:

Oh i think you'll be in before me, oh how lovely it's only a 20 minute drive to the hospital to come and visit you :)

Not to worry though, i'm taking your pic off here n showing it the nurses so they wont let you in to try n burst my stitches girlie lol xxx

Yay for 2010, bring on the gas man and the slice n dice man too xxx

Oh i think you'll be in before me, oh how lovely it's only a 20 minute drive to the hospital to come and visit you :)

Not to worry though, i'm taking your pic off here n showing it the nurses so they wont let you in to try n burst my stitches girlie lol xxx

Yay for 2010, bring on the gas man and the slice n dice man too xxx

:eek:you wouldn't dare:Na_Na_Na_Na:

OH YEAH bring it on

I would dare :) but i couldnt cause you pain... I'm too scared you'd bring Travis round to visit me post op! pmsl xx

Back