• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got my date!

blueeyes

Today is possibly the happiest day of 2010 for me. I got my date this morning. My operation (bypass) is going to be on December 8 at Charing Cross (surgeon Torsten Olbers).

I am over the moon!

:party0011:

What fantastic news... I am sure that you will be crossing the days off the calender. Congratulations x

Whhoooooopppp whhooooooopppp, well done!

Now begin the nerves, the excitement and every other emotion possible xx

Yay !! Congratulations xxx

Thank you all, very kind!
I am going to count the days (there's an app for that! ;) ), it's less than 3 weeks from now. I look forward to joining you all on the losers bench and for the first time in my life, be in control of my food and eating.
Can't quite believe it yet...

excellent news, that is such a sweet feeling, I grinned for days afterward.

Thank you all :)

Big congratulations. Great news!

Congrats!

To say I am excited would be an understatement! Thank you all for your comments.
I have started making lists.. what to take, what to buy for afterwards.. my head is spinning. I've phoned everyone who is 'in the know' so to speak, and got excited again and again each time I told someone. LOL
I have also started on the dreaded pre-op diet (low carb/low fat/low everything! going shopping for appropriate food tonight).
This forum truly is a godsend. I haven't been a daily poster, but definitely a daily visitor and have benefitted immensely from everyone's experience here.

:thankyou:

Fantastic news precious. So pleased for you xxx

Today is possibly the happiest day of 2010 for me. I got my date this morning. My operation (bypass) is going to be on December 8 at Charing Cross (surgeon Torsten Olbers).

I am over the moon!

:party0011:

Really pleased for you - all the best.

Linski xxx

Back