• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg!!

Fab news it will be here in no time xxx

Brilliant good luck to you xxx

1974rach i got a few bits left to get :)

I got bored last night so I decided which of my (many millions of) bags I'd take to hospital and wrote a list of what I might need.

I have never been known to travel light so obviously will be taking enough stuff into hospital to stay there for a month. Am I right in thinking they provide a wardrobe, dressing table and drawers? :D:D

xxx

i did my list to :) got a couple more bits to buy including nightwear eeek :/ hehe i always pack loads to but really trying to keep it down lol i was even thinkin of takin my make up and straighteners haha but i was told i wont need them :) x x

There is NO WAY i will be seen mascara-less the day after surgery!

I mean - what if a really gorgeous dr comes round? I need to be able to bat my eyelashes ha ha

xxx

hahahaha !! u sound soooo familiar :D maybe just slip my mascara in me bag and bit of foundation...oooh and lipgloss haha xx

How exciting, I cannot wait to have my OMG phonecall!

OMG You have to have your lipgloss too!

it's just a shame you have to take off any nail polish...it's been years since my toenails have been naked (which is largely because they are a disgusting colour having been stained by nailpolish constantly)

xxx

Aww i hope its soon mubby, its the best feeling ever, monday i lost count how many times i said OMG haha :D x

Hehehe yea il just slip a coupla bits in my bag :) oh i dont paint me toe nails..........probably cos i cant reach em !!! :D haha but do like painting me nails x x

Thats great news really pleased for you x

i never used to paint my toenalis coz i couldn't reach xx but I DO NOW :) good luck

thats how i was on friday .im 4 days after u !!!! exciting isnt it ?

So happy for you and it makes me even more excited. I wish you all the best and enjoy the journey, just think the day you start your pre op diet your new life begins because you are just going to get smaller and smaller. Love reading your posts!!! xx

Back