• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got lost..

berny1

hi all. i joined this site over a 1 & half yr ago. got my surgery date last month. put on more weight while waiting.. go figure...
it's great to know there are other to read and get support from, i'm absolutely cacking myself about the surgery..

Hi and welcome!! Dont worry about the surgery will be over before you know! I had mine nearly two weeks ago and really happy so far x

Hi and welcome, I know how you feel my emotions are a scary roller coaster at the moment I start my pre-op diet on Monday so only 2 weeks to go scared and excited at same time.
Good lick on your journey and I look forward to hearing all about it as you travel along.

Hi

It's really weird that I had all the same feelings as you...couldn't imagine the op being over and done with. I'm now four weeks post op and don't have any regrets :) it's so nice to see how my figure is changing and slimming down!
You'll be fine...honestly xx

Welcome and good luck x x

Hi,

Your going to be pleased you done it when your life style changes for the better x i think we all have our surgery wobbles but just think to your self...if someone snatched away your funding & told you NO your not having it.....how hard would you fight to get the funding back??? if you would fight tooth & nail your making the right decsion for you xxx I often use this to help see me through my darkest hour of do I don't I moments x I truly wish you all the best xxx

Back