• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North east, Hull area

AmyP

Hey, I'm Amy and I'm on the waiting list for gastric bypass:) was wondering if anybody in my area could tell me how long it took until they got a date after being put on the waiting list? I was put on the waiting list over a month and half ago, also is there any way of ringing up and seeing how far you are on the list? thanks:)

Hi Amy, welcome. I'm not in your area I'm afraid but hopefully someone will be along to help. :)

Hello AmyP
I cant help either as im in london , just didnt want to read and run im sure someone in your area will pop up soon
good luck in the meantime

Hi Amy
I'm not sure if I read it on here but apparently castle hill are running 5 months behind but that doesn't help with how long your wait will be. I would just give them a call and ask.
I have just started tier 3 at castle hill. Did you do this? How was it?

Hey nic, yep I heard there behind but didn't know it was 5 months, my 18 week wait finished in September and I'm still waiting, I'm just at the point I'm ready now:) I've rang numerous times but get told the same thing that they don't know xx

Also personally I think castle Hill is great for support, it's really made me feel great all the way through the process, hope your not waiting as long as I've been x

Back