• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Im Toni,

Im not new ive been on here almost 2 years, im sorry ive not been here to support anyone for over a year, last time I was on here I was so unhappy, my marriage was pretty much over, I was waiting for an op date and I felt awful in myself, I eventually had my op middle of october last year, I started my journey at 27 and a half stone, when I had my op I was about 22 stone and now I am 16 stone 1lb so ive lost 11 and a half stone over all since january 2012 I feel absolutely fantastic, I had no complications through surgery I had my op about 2pm and was out of hospital the next morning because I was up and about, ive not really struggled at all with food getting stuck etc however im still 1 year later getting used to my new way of life
2 weeks before my op I left my husband this year has basically just been rebuilding my life I now have a new man in my life and I am so happy and I feel like a better mum than I used to be too.

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was there for me through everything
I will upload a before and after pic soon xxxxx Toni Xxxxx

These are my before and after pics if its worked lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130926_171210.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130926_171210.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 87
  • ForumRunner_20130926_171300.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130926_171300.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 68
  • ForumRunner_20130926_171400.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130926_171400.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 72
Thank you thats really kind, I am very happy I cant believe how much ive changed inside let alone out :) xxx

Thank you thats really kind, I am very happy I cant believe how much ive changed inside let alone out :) xxx

I find it hard to get my head round how much I've changed,my whole attitude to everything is completely different.
Before I was a mouse...now I'm a lion!...lol

Hahaha yes I fully agree emma, how have you been over the last year?

Having a few tests done due to some stomach issues I'm getting,but I'm living with it,it's just a nuisance..lol
Don't regret my operation for a second as I can try new shoes on and not pass out!

Oh bless ya, well I hope you get it sorted out
I love where I am now even though I still have like 5 or 6 stone to lose im abit stuck now

its good to see some familiar people on here :)

Hi toni! great to see u on here. Ive missed u. We chatted a lot. So pleased u had ur op and have done so well!! U sound so happy hun well done u xx

Hi toni! great to see u on here. Ive missed u. We chatted a lot. So pleased u had ur op and have done so well!! U sound so happy hun well done u xx

Hey hun, yeah we did talk alot ive missed you too, how are you doing? Thank you so much I am happier than ive been my whole life now :) xx

Thank you :) I'm just waiting to be signed off on the 16th oct for surgery so I'm at the start really! Lost 41 pounds since the end of June tho so made a dent in my weight loss! Can't wait to be like you in a years time or so! Well done again xx

That's my sons birthday the 16th :) ... That's brilliant about your weight loss so far, I cant believe how fast its all happened I felt like it was never going to yet all of a sudden its been almost a year since, xxx

Hey hun, yeah we did talk alot ive missed you too, how are you doing? Thank you so much I am happier than ive been my whole life now :) xx

I'm great thanks! it's been 19 months now since my sleeve I've been at target weight nearly a year so I've just been maintaining. I had a tummy tuck done 4 weeks ago so just recovering from that now. You look fantastic hun really proud of u xx

I'm great thanks! it's been 19 months now since my sleeve I've been at target weight nearly a year so I've just been maintaining. I had a tummy tuck done 4 weeks ago so just recovering from that now. You look fantastic hun really proud of u xx

That is brilliant hun well done, I have about 6 stone too get to target but im totally stuck lol but I will get there eventually :) I am very very proud of you too you look amazing xxxxx

That is brilliant hun well done, I have about 6 stone too get to target but im totally stuck lol but I will get there eventually :) I am very very proud of you too you look amazing xxxxx

I never thought I would get to target. I then went under weight and was struggling not to lose which was scary but I'm back up floating between 9, 7 and 10. U have done so well to lose 11 stone thats amazing! I have lost 9 stone in total. The rest will come off just keep at it hun xx

That is brilliant hun, I never thought id get to where I am now so im pretty happy even if I got stuck like this forever lol but yeah im sure it will start coming off again soon, :) im glad you are still on here :) xxxxx

Back