• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my appointment for Mr Ammoris team

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya had a letter when i come home to see mr Ammori's team at Salford Royal on Thursday 9th June, typical i am away on hols that week, but rescheduling it for me, that very quick, and got physc appointment week before, am so excited.
:D:p

Hope everything goes well for you x

Thanks hun, am so excited x

Mr Ammori 'did' mine. You are in safe hands.
Lynne x

Thanks, hows your hubby getting on hun, did he have to go on the milk diet before, dont suppose you know after seeing the consultants how long he had to wait for surgery xxx thanks x

Hi, I had my op by Mr Ammori 5 days ago - what a lovely chap and so professional! I have no complaints whatsoever. I have had it done NHS but done at The Spire Bupa Hospital - which was lovely - cant fault it at all. When I saw Dr Ammori, he gave me a date for 2 weeks later for the op and I had a liver shrinking diet to follow, not milk - more of a very low fat diet, which was fine xx lost 10lbs on it. Good luck and look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Yaay! Bex im with ammori on NHS and just after my psyhc op i got a call for a date, i have my pre-op on thursday and my op is on 20th june :) good luck and i hope this journey moves fast for you! :)

x

Had mine with him as well and has he said himself to me "i didnt do a bad job then" and he didnt.

Thanks guys for that, will let you know, my letter next week says to see one of Mr Ammoris team, do i go for pre op after that, is next week to talk about surgery types x

Good luck with your op on the 20th hun, let me know x

i had my pre-op on thursday bex, i saw ammori first then psyhc then had my pre-op after my psyhc appointment things moved pretty fast :D so i should think it shouldnt be long for you !!! :D

cant wait to hear how your appointments go!!

xx

Back