• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date march 24th 2015

Labelle

Hi y'all so just got back from my final appointment with my consultant at the Whittington and finally his listed me...I will be having my bypass in 3months, it will be exactly 12 month from Gp referral to op...oh am so excited it felt like fore ever with all the appointments and waiting time.... So in just 12 more weeks I my life will change forever... The process has been stressful... I have had gastroscopy, colonoscopy, been through physiologist assessments, blood work, a 12 week exercise referral, dietician and seen the consultant 3 times... Done it all In the past 8 months.... I have been told to lose 1 and half stone before my op so i will start my diet Js after Xmas.... My birthday is on the 21st of December and this is the best present so grateful.

Great news!

Excellent. 2015 will be your year.

That's Great News

Thank you everyone for your replies...deeply appreciated...now get Xmas and New Years out of the way and focus on losing the 1 1/2 stone before my op

Great news, Birthday, Christmas and New Year present wrapped in one parcel. Good luck with your journey.

Hi y'all so just got back from my final appointment with my consultant at the Whittington and finally his listed me...I will be having my bypass in 3months, it will be exactly 12 month from Gp referral to op...oh am so excited it felt like fore ever with all the appointments and waiting time.... So in just 12 more weeks I my life will change forever... The process has been stressful... I have had gastroscopy, colonoscopy, been through physiologist assessments, blood work, a 12 week exercise referral, dietician and seen the consultant 3 times... Done it all In the past 8 months.... I have been told to lose 1 and half stone before my op so i will start my diet Js after Xmas.... My birthday is on the 21st of December and this is the best present so grateful.

Great news Sarah
I remember your first post. I was due for op in Aug but was postponed for other tests but finally 'done' at end of Nov at Whittington. I was under Mr Alhamdani but another patient had Mr Sufi.

Glad your process has been quicker than anticipated. Happy birthday for 21st and good luck with your journey.

The time will fly by! In the meantime enjoy christmas and prepare yourself for a new you in 2015!

Thank you all so much,

Am just happy I got my date...I initially hoped for maybe sometime in January but am more than happy with March, gives me a few weeks to hit my target weight loss before the op...couldn't have wished for better news this holiday season....good luck to everyone on their journeys pre and post op.

Happy holidays x

Back