• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've got a date!!!

Perissa

Met with my consultant yesterday and I will most likely have the operation on the 31st October - If not it will be the 13th November.

How COOL is that!!!!

I first asked my GP about this on the 17th July, got funding on the 20th August, saw consultant on the 24th September and have my assessment on the 2nd OCtober....

This is going spookily too welll..... and then to be operated on (possibly) on Halloween dodododo dodododo......

Last edited:
congratulations !!! and good luck.
best wishes liz xx

Great news Perissa, soon you will be joining us all on the losing side x

Met with my consultant yesterday and I will most likely have the operation on the 31st October - If not it will be the 13th November.

How COOL is that!!!!

I first asked my GP about this on the 17th July, got funding on the 20th August, saw consultant on the 24th September and have my assessment on the 2nd OCtober....

This is going spookily too welll..... and then to be operated on (possibly) on Halloween dodododo dodododo......
CONGRATULATIONS PERISSA.:)
Would you mind me asking if you are going through NHS and what your BMI was.

Hi Perissa, Fantastic news. i first saw my gp mid june and all went through so quickly too, my op is 14th oct ( BMI 36 & nhs), bit scary how quick it`s been, keep waiting for something to go wrong.....

Last edited:
Congrats perissa, great news!

Back