• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOT MY DATE OMGOMGOMGOMG

tracyt84

OMG just got a phonecall to be offered a cancelation op date for next saturday (the 5th may) i took it obviously and im soooo happy its finally happening but sooo scared at the same time as ive NEVER had a op in my life xxx

tracyt84 said:
OMG just got a phonecall to be offered a cancelation op date for next saturday (the 5th may) i took it obviously and im soooo happy its finally happening but sooo scared at the same time as ive NEVER had a op in my life xxx

Lol...sorry I shouldn't laugh but had to reply.
When I got my date for my weightloss op,when I put the phone down I had a panic attack!(silly bugger)...so when my sister calmed me down the best thing I did to help my nerves was to get organised for the coming operation x
Good luck anyhow xxx

i think im gonna have a heart attack! my god they dont give much notice do they haha got my preops tomorrow n saturday xx

woohoo thats fantastic!!! good luck Tracy :) xxx

I know it probably feels a little bit overwhelming but at least you haven't had months to stress about it and worry. It'll be over before you know it and you won't have the chance to fret. Once your pre op is done it will fly by.
If you need any advice on what happens in pre-op or what you need to take into hospital just ask!!
xx

Good luck!!!! So exciting!!! Xxx

Hi Tracey
Mr.Patel did my Sleeve Op ,just over 3 weeks ago. He's a lovely calm man , very reassuring.

I know how you feel, I was in a state of shock for the week before my Op as I only got 5 days notice and then in !
I was getting myself in such a state ...all for nothing, as it turned out.
Try to keep yourself busy with sorting out things you will need post-op.
Let us know how you are getting on. x

congr5.gif

Congratulations on your date
I will be 2 years post op on 4th May and its my Birthday on the 5th May so you got a good date :D

Back