• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date (provisionally!)

Just got a call from Charing Cross to ask if I would like to have my op on Saturday week (Feb 27th):eek:

I have to have my pre-op on Monday and the only thing that will prevent the op from going ahead, is that I haven't had my last heart test yet, but as I'm having it next Wednesday, they don't think there should be too much of a problem.

I'm starting on my pre-op diet tomorrow morning (well, tonight really).

Only one question I have - we are booked to go up to Cumbria for a week from March 20th - do you think I'm going to be fit enough to travel? :trafficlight:​

That is really good news. I hope everything goes well with the tests. I would assume you are fine to travel, as long as you are not the one driving, as I think they recommend no driving for 6-8 weeks after surgery. To be 100% sure I would ask when you go for your pre-op appointment or give them a call.

congratulations , a nice break will be just what you need after the op , mine was a band not a sleeve so i can't say about recovery but as long as you take it easy you'll be fine . I bet you'r really excited , hope everything goes well .x

Whooo hoooo good luck with the surgery..... yay you xx

Back