• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charring X - I now have my Op date yippee

BUNNYRIOJA

[url=http://tickers.wlsur
After yesterdays question how long to my op from seeing the anaethesist, I now have an answer, got call from hospital today my op is the 20th Feb Yippee! Blooming quick but brilliant news

Bunny:8855:

That's great news.

I had my surgery at CX. You are in great hands. I too had short notice for my surgery. I think I got a cancellation. I was delighted!

best of luck with everything. I would do it all again in a heart beat. Fantastic care at CX.

Excellent news! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you! xx

Tiaras I have everything crossed you get your date soon, at least I can join the other guys in being able to help with any questions you may have xx

Thanks John, that's a relief, I was imagining all sorts of things, I really don't like milk & it doesn't like me
Bunny xx

Wow that's great news...and so quick. Lucky you! Hope it all goes well :)

Many congratulations!!

Hi, just want to add my best wishes to you for the op and a speedy recovery xxxxx

Thanks John, I get the pre op diet in the post this wk is it really awful, I hope not:0)

Bunny x
Did you not get given the pre op diet when you saw the dietitian? They gave me the pre and post op diets when I saw them last week xx

After yesterdays question how long to my op from seeing the anaethesist, I now have an answer, got call from hospital today my op is the 20th Feb Yippee! Blooming quick but brilliant news

Bunny:8855:

Brillant news. Good luck. Wont be long now. The team at CX are very very good and you will be in safe hands.

John, thanks for the kind offer, I received it today. Can I ask 1 last question, were you given an inspirometer, if so who gave it to you, everything has been such a rush I'm worried I've not yet got it yet.
Once again thanks Bunny xx

Tiaras, I have not seen the dietitian yet, it's all be a real rush due to my health issues.

Regards Bunny xx

Back